The residents of the valley town of Visoko, Bosnia (near Sarajevo) have always referred to the large structures as ‘pyramids’ long before Dr. Sam Semir Osmanagich, the director of the Center for Anthropology and Archeology at the American University in Bosnia-Herzegovina, discovered the complex in 2005.
Since Osmanagich came on the scene, the Bosnian Pyramid complex has been stonewalled by mainstream archeologists who quickly dismissed the find as irrelevant. But, recent scientific evidence now makes it impossible to deny the authenticity of this history changing discovery and more credentialed scientists are flocking to the site and coming away believers.
“Although tens of thousands of pyramids have been discovered across the planet, none have the construction quality and date back as far as the ones in Bosnia,” states Osmanagich. “Bosnia is the original pyramid, the oldest and largest ever constructed. It’s an exact zero degree North orientation and is potentially the key to releasing information about ancient technology that can free the world of its dependence on fossil fuel along with offering the possibility of finding astounding medical breakthroughs in the scientific community.”
What facts are already known about the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun?:
- The Sun pyramid stands over 722 feet (220 m) high, which is one-third taller than the Great Pyramid of Giza.
- Radio carbon dating shows the pyramid to be at least 24,800 years old.
- Material Analysis shows that the structure is from man-made concrete, far superior to present day concrete. A strength exceeding 70Mpa was measured, even though some samples tested at the University of Zenica were recorded as having strengths of over 130Mpa (modern day concrete usually will not exceed 40Mpa). This same geopolymer concrete material was also found to be as much as five times more resistant to water than its modern-day counterpart. Its capability for absorption rated no greater than 1.1%, making it an extremely resistant material. This makes it impervious to the erosive power of water.
- There is an 8.000 kg ceramic block under the pyramid in the underground labyrinth of tunnels. When loose rubble material, that blocked the tunnels was removed, tens of dry stone walls, each positioned along the main passageways, were discovered. The presence of such constructions, points to the fact that the subterranean network, or at least the blocking of it, was the product of intelligence at work and not the action of water erosion or deposits flowing through the loosely consolidated rock.
- Early evidence shows that human physiology and emotional states are highly elevated inside the pyramid tunnels. This is due to the reduction of negative ions that are found outside in our atmosphere.
- The Bosnian Pyramid of Sun, Moon and Dragon each have their four facets perfectly aligned towards the cardinal points, North, South, East and West. This orientation is a common property shared amongst many of the globes ancient Pyramids including the Pyramids of Egypt at Giza and those of China in Shaanxi Province.
- An uni-directional energy beam, electromagnetic in nature, with a radius of 4.5 meters and a frequency of 28 kHz, has been detected and measured coming from the top of the Sun pyramid. Preliminary recordings of the electromagnetism indicated that the energy beam was stable and resonating at regular intervals of 4.2 KHz, up to a frequency of 28 kHz. Observations made by physicist Dr. Slobodan Mizdrak, show that the energy increases with distance from source. It appears that the electromagnetic waveforms being generated and observed on the Pyramid of the Sun are non-Hertzian, longitudinal or “scalar‟ in nature. This correlates with wireless “information transmission” which Nikola Telsa found “to be most economical.‟
- An ultrasound beam with a radius of 10 meters and frequency of 28-33 kHz has been measured on the top of the pyramid. The production of the pyramid ultrasound can be attributed to the presence of large amounts of quartz within the construction material of the Pyramid itself. The quartz, when an electrical field is applied, generates an amount of internal mechanical strain within each individual crystal, causing it to vibrate at a frequency high enough to produce ultrasound. This phenomenon, known as the piezoelectric effect, is therefore a response to the electromagnetism that the pyramid is emitting.
In 2009 and 2010 the “Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” allegedly beamed a pencil thin ray of pure energy towards space. This also happened in 2009 at the Mayan pyramid of Kulkulkan at Chichen Itza. Tourists visiting the Mayan site were taking pictures with their phones when the pyramid shot a beam of incredible energy straight into space. The pictures were later validated by specialists and sent around the world.
“The team of inter-disciplinary scientists conducting studies on the cosmic energy enigma at the archeological site in Bosnia are on a relentless pursuit to uncover the wisdom from the ancient culture that left this behind,” states Dr. Sam Osmanagich. “There are facts about physical phenomenon that can be scientifically verified. Yet, there remain many unanswered questions using our current recorded history.”
Using “Polycontrast Interference Photography” by Dr. Harry Oldfield, magnetic scanning of the Bosnian Sun Pyramid showed energy field properties found to be distinctly different from that of a natural hill, shifting the display to produce near vertical bands (note magenta coloring).
Needless to say, I found all this information fascinating. Especially as new findings keep coming in. Since I’ve never been to Bosnia, I Google Earthed the town of Visoko to get a bird’s-eye view of this mysterious Sun pyramid. What I found was another strange anomaly that I hadn’t observed on any of the images displayed on the internet. I zoomed in to take a closer look. On the apex of the pyramid is a white stone circle within three concrete borders (see below). I searched the internet again, and found only one off-focus picture of a white patch on the pyramid top with no discernible detail. It’s obviously man-made, but what is it? Was it always there? And what is its purpose? If you know, I would love to know as well.
To learn more about the Bosnian Pyramids CLICK HERE
If you like this article, please subscribe to my free weekly blog on this website. Thank you.